Friday, April 13, 2007

Trip to Kobenhavn

Well, last weekend we took the change to spend the Easter Holiday between family. So i decided to take myself, my brother and my father, my friends Marcelo and Joana to Copenhagen and meet with my Danish Family. We didn't saw each other for about 10 or 11 years. It was a very, very, VERY good time. I really enjoyed the time i spend walking trough the city with my Aunt Grete and the time i spent in my Cousin Leninha's House. I also had the chance to meet my cousins daughters, that i didn't saw since they were babies.
We got the chance to experiment some Danish food that Leninha and Ulrik (her husband) prepared for us. And we didn't ride their horses only because it was raining. But next time we will =D
Thanks for everything Aunt Grete and Cousin Leninha.
Thanks to Ulrik, Ditte, Johanna and little Viktor, that spent time with us to.
Love you all

Now, some pictures of the trip.