Monday, March 19, 2007

My Last Month

Well my friend. I'm here again. Don't fear. :) I'm alive and kicking.
The reason that made me not write in this blog was the never ending papers to write (3 in 2 weeks), and really hard papers, and the monotony of the last days.
There is no party happening, there is no trip to go. Just the normal nights in campus bars. Nothing more.

I have some more photos to show you. They were taken on the 17th of February. The party were I celebrate my birthday. It was crazy. Really nice party. And I still miss the photos from the carnival party. If you are reading this and you have some of them, send them to me next time you see me. Thanks.

Here are the pictures from that nights party





Well, you can understand it was really funny =) (i have some movies, but i show them to you personally next time =)

The next set of photos were taken in the Ice hockey game I went to watch. It was Växjö Lakers vs Bosford Bobcats








Well, since that game I don't have any good photos. I will try to have new ones next time I post. We are planning to go to Malmö next Wednesday so I will try to take some.
I hope you have enjoyed the photos as much as I enjoyed participate in them.

Regards,
For you Portuguese friends and Colleagues, Muitas Saudades ;)

Cya