Monday, April 2, 2007

Help Me

Well my friends, taking the idea of a friend (thanks Rute) i will ask you to help me.
Here in Växjö, the new trend is to design your own room walls and fill them with everything, like photos of friends, places, family, postcards, flags, etc... you get the picture.
This are my room walls:











As you can see, they are really clean, without any kind of postcard, photo or something like it. (except for the hockey jersey i bouth in my first hockey match ever).

I think you already figure it out, right?
SO, what i want you to please do, is send me something so to putt on the wall so i can start to make them more cheerful and trendy =D



You just have to send it to :

Ricardo Teixeira
Stallvägen 30:008
352 56 Växjö
Sweden


(or in case you are here in Växjö with me, just give it to me in person :)

In the end i will post more pictures for you to see how they look like after everything.
I'm counting with you guys, i know you will not let me down =)

Saudades
Kisses and Hugs