Monday, June 4, 2007

The end is near

Today i come here to express my frustration.
I don't know what the fuck should i feel. Happiness because i'm almost going home to see my dear friends and my family or sadness because i'm leaving this beautiful place, a place where i meet lots of new people and where i made some good friends?

I can say, like the Mexican Donovan once said to me, "Man, i had the time of my life!" so you can understand why i don't want to go. And the friends, they will not live across campus any more. Now it will be thousands of Kilometres in one direction, in a different country, doing other stuff and it will be very difficult to meet them again when i feel like it.

This is really difficult. This 5 months for me were the best. Magical. Amazing. I wish i could live like this forever. I think i will be in a depression mood for some time. :(

My friends. I hope to see you all again really soon. As soon as possible. At least we have to try.