Friday, May 4, 2007

Update

Well my friends, hello again.
Since my last post I travelled a lot, do a lot of shit and other stuff.
I went in the Boat trip called "Sea Battle" to Tallin, I went to visit a Moose Park and the very well known glass factories from Smaland, I went to Joana's Birthday Party, I did a trip to Poland (Krakow and Auschwitz) and finally, today, I went to Göteborg for an interview.

It was a awesome month, full of fun, parties, trips and happiness. But, as you can see I am really not in a mood to write a lot of things so i will just post some major pictures from all of the events. (see below)
If you want more pictures posted here or if you want a more detailed description, just ask. But not today. Sorry. You understand, everybody has a day like this :P

Enjoy

P.S.- I'm still waiting for some photos, postcards, gifts to put on my bedroom wall. Until now i only received some pictures from a friends. The rest of you are failing me. come on. What's up??